The Pomerantz Career Center encourages all business and liberal arts and sciences majors to attend. This fair typically has around 1,400 students, and over 150 employers attend.
Check out the Career Fair App here - Android // iOS
View at events.uiowa.edu
Other related events and resourses include:
Intern Week – February 13th-16th , various locations on campus
- Sessions will be offered Monday – Thursday on a variety of topics
- Caffeine and Careers Tuesday (9am-noon) at the Career Center with Java House
Spring Job and Internship Fair – Wed, Feb 22nd from 11 a.m. – 3 p.m. in the IMU
- Over 160 organizations have registered including; 5 graduate programs and 33 non-profits
- There are many industries represented like communications/media, finance/banking, insurance, transportation, government/non-profit, health care, retail/merchandising, social/human services, technology, and engineering/sciences
- Tours will be available for students wanting to visit the fair for the first time!
- App available “UI Career Fair Plus” where students can sort and filter to find employers that appeal to them
- Prepare for the Fair sessions available leading up to the fair – these begin February 13th, more dates/times on careers.uiowa.edu/events
Diversity Networking Night – Tuesday, February 21, 5-7 p.m. in the CDE MPR at University Capitol Centre
- Students can socialize and learn more about employers and learn more about student groups focused on diverse identities and abilities
- Open to all students, light refreshments, business casual environment
- Interested students can register at bit.ly/dnnrsvp
Mock Interviews – Students can sign up on HireaHawk.com to do a Mock Interview with employer volunteers from organizations like GoDaddy.com, ACT, Oracle, and more.
- This is a great way to practice interview skills prior to interviews for internships and full-time positions
- In HireaHAwk.com search for “Mock” under Current Postings > search and apply